Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological and developmental disorder that starts in early childhood and lasts throughout a person’s life. ASD affects the ability of the person to learn, communicate, act and interact with others.
The webinar on ASD will focus on : –
- Unique characteristics of young children with ASD
- Early red flags of ASD in very young children
- Impact of ASD on Child’s life
- Steps for families to take if they suspect ASD
- Available strategies and therapeutic majors to handle ASD in young children
Presented By Dr Sachin Kadam, PhD(Stem Cell Biology) Post-Doct, The John Hopkins University, USA. Dr Sachin is one of the most prominent personality in Stem Cell biology and Regenerative therapy. He also has specialization in stem cell therapy from India’s premier institute National Center for Cell Sciences.
Webinar Date:16 May 2018
Webinar Time:02:30 P.M. IST ( Indian Standard Time )
All our webinars are recorded, so if you missed the live action, you can still catch up on all the information at a time convenient to you!
To view recordings of some previous webinars, please click on the relevant link below.
We look forward to you joining us throughout the year!