Stem Cell Treatment Feelfit
To the young, ageing is exciting, growing phase; which can give more maturity, growth and independence. By the middle age, itâ€™s just a matter of another candle that can enhance the charm on the top of the birthday cake. This is the real phase, when you can notice some obvious cosmetic changes like greying of hair, wrinkles, etc. along with some fair amount of physical decline. Ageing is applicable to all living beings. Thatâ€™s the law of universe and no one can escape ageing. However, it is now possible to distinguish normal ageing with the diseased condition or unusual forceful ageing and stop their progression further.
It has been observed that the rate and progression of cellular ageing depends greatly on person to person and his genetic makeup. It has been confirmed that over the period of time, ageing affects the cells of every major organ of the body; practically reducing their ability to work efficiently. These age related changes can adversely impact some structural and functional attributes of our body. For instance, by the age of 20; human lung tissues start losing their elasticity; as a result of which the amount of air that is being inhaled reduces to the great extent. As and when we age, the production of digestive enzymes in the gut is reduced, affecting our ability to digest food and balance nutritional supply of the body.
There are various theories that have been put forth to answer the question about why and how we age. Our cells constantly receive cues from both inside and outside trigger; prompted by injury, infection, stress, etc. These pathways are important key for our ageing.
Conventional ways to delay Ageing
In this era, you can hardly work on the internet without getting bombarded with advertisement, informing about the pills, cream, etc. for long life and youthful vigor. There are many ways to support the delay of ageing process. Earlier people were emphasizing a lot on some of the standard treatment patterns such as diet control or hormonal supplements etc. This possibly can increase both cost and risk of other side effects.
Living long and well: Can we do both!
The search for ways to stop or reverse the process of ageing is near obsession in todayâ€™s culture after the discovery of the power of regeneration. In this regard, possibility of anti-ageing is narrow but not impossible; scientists have come up with the ways to improve a personâ€™s ability to live long and healthier life. Stem cells are the biological potent start ups, observed in the human body with the inbuilt ability to differentiate into variety of new cells. These cells lay dormant in our body throughout the life of an individual and become active only in the crisis. There are various known good autologous sources of stem cells, fat being the most potent and abundant! These stem cells isolated from your own fat can now be stimulated with your own platelet rich plasma to technically redirect the cellular pathways as the natural and effective anti ageing treatments.
Since the idea fixes the root cause of ageing, it can be effectively used to help people live longer, healthier with more energy, vigor and stamina by overall improving the "active life expectancy."
Treatment For Feel Fit: Advancells Protocol
"Feel Fit" is specially designed, effective health booster treatment with all in all natural ingredients available within you! The objective of our anti-ageing treatments is to analyse the causative factor; whether genetic, biological or environmental that is influencing on the overall ageing process of the person. We also assess various risk factors with the patients to determine potentially extrinsic and intrinsic causes, contributing to pre-mature ageing of the person. Our primary goal is to improve overall health, extending active life style and improve the stamina and immunological makeup in preventing different age related diseases.
We have designed a unique treatment protocol that employes patient's own PRP, which is actually a component of blood, rich in its platelet content. These pletelets can secrete growth factors and cytokines enabling faster healing and regeneration of damaged cells. As per our protocol, we inject fat stem cells activated with patient's own PRP to promote faster proliferation of resident cells, improve physical power, energy level and stamina and normalization of internal organ functioning.Our top priority is thus to provide very comprehensive, individualized treatment pattern which is best suited for the patients undergoing treatment, aiming their maximum results.
At Advancells, in choosing the treatment strategy, we give special consideration to the stages of damage and accordingly the purpose of the treatment will be designed. An algorithm for assessment and treatment is made accordingly. As a part of our treatment, patient's peripheral blood is withdrawn to prepare autologous plasma concentrate, highly rich in platelets possessing various growth factors. The stem cells from one of the richest autologous sources of your own body such as Adipose Tissue. will be extracted and stimulated with PRP; this mixture will be infused through intra venous administraton to promote overall health, stamina and vitality.
Step 1- Qualification For The Treatment
A safety and efficacy assessments will be prescribed by our experts in order to investigate the stage of severity and qualify the patient for the treatment. Following pretreatment assessments can be suggested depending upon the patient's medical and family background:
Pre-Treatment Assessments for "Feel Fit"
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Routine Blood tests
- Physical Examination
- Family History
As per these results, the patient will be counseled further for final decision of protocol.
Step 2- Source Extraction
SVF cells or stromal vascular fraction stem cells are the most entrusted cells, sleeping for years inside the stroma of adiopse tissue; more precisely known as fat. The data accumulated from worldwide clinical trials, and benchside research have endorsed that these stem cells are supported with various structural and functional proteins; which are responsible for skin regeneration and rejuvenation at the cellular level. It is proven that when these stem cells are super charged with autologous platelet rich plasma, they improve blood supply of the skin, ensuring better oxygenenation to cells. Around 100 CC fat is extracted, preferably from the sub-cutaneous layer of the pre-umbilical area. The Adipose tissue will be collected with the application of local anaesthesia; however general anaesthesia can as well be opted in case required.
PRP is rich platelet concentrate, with the seven essential protein growth factors which can rapidly initiate cascade of reactions; additionally it includes three very fundamental proteins that can act as a "Cell Adhesion Molecules" to activate signal transmission. This activation can express the gene, directing the cellular proliferation, matrix formation, osteoid formation and collagen synthesis; which promote tissue repair and regeneration.Reasearch has as well confirmed that after injection in the body, PRP can actively secrete growth factors within 10 mins while more than 95% of them are secreted within 1 hr after activation. Around 30 CC venous blood will be withdrawn from one of the two arms and maintained under controlled condition till processing.In order to prevent unnecessary activation of platelet, the venous blood of the patient will be collected using suitable anticoagulent.
If you are curious to know more about the procedure, kindly refer our detailed snapshot below:
Step 3- Laboratory Processing
100 CC of fat sample along with 30 CC of venous blood, will be transferred to the processing lab; under controlled condition. Both the samples will be processed in the state of the art class 10,000 clean room in compliance with ISO and GMP standards. The isolated stem cells will be characterized for quality, viability and purity. Before infusion, these stem cells will be super stimulated with autologous PRP to maximise the benefits of the treatment.
Step 4- Implantation SVF Stem Cells Enriched with Autologous PRP
Once the PRP is ready to be injected back into the body, stem cells will be enriched with autologous PRP prior to infusion; we generally put them back through Intra venous administration.
- Intra-Venous Administration of SVF cells enriched with Autologous PRP:- Platelet Rich Plasma is mixed with the patientâ€™s own adipose tissue stem cells extract (SVF stem cells) at the time of infusion. The processed cells are infused through Intra Venous Administration for better outcomes.
Follow up Treatment
Post treatment, the patient will be asked to visit the doctors for assessment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can stem cells be helpful in Anti-Ageing Treatment?
- As we age, our bodyâ€™s natural tendency to renew tissue specific cell declines; because of the gradual depletion of reserved quota of stem cells. These stem cells are recently identified as bio-warriors with an ability to unlimited multiplications and replace ageing cells that have weakened or degenerated. It should as well be noted that stressful lifestyle, malnutrition, bad eating habits and poor environmental factors can aggravate the effects of ageing. Thankfully, with the help of technical advancements and new insights into the science of regenerative medicine, there is a chance to revert or at least slow down the process of ageing. Autologous applications of stem cells, isolated from personâ€™s own fat reserves are found to be helpful in preventing premature ageing as well as age related disorders. Studies have confirmed their contribution in maintaining youthfulness, indeed. These cells, when enriched in sterile conditions and infused in the body can stimulate the stem cells reserves to undergo self-multiplication. They have as well identified to boost natural regulating mechanism of our body, to boost immune system and increase energy levels.
- What can you expect from anti-ageing treatment with Advancells?
- Over the past five years, we have standardized our protocol, according to individual needs of each patient; accordingly, we have ensured the best results from our therapy. You can expect below mentioned pronounced improvements that have noted in almost 70% of our treated patients, to more or less extent.
- Higher energy levels and stamina
- Firmer and tightened skin, improved hair structure as well as hair growth
- Better memory, quick mental response
- Subsidized muscular, joints as well as back pain
- Improved skin texture
- Better sleep and elimination of chronic fatigue
- Who can apply for anti-ageing therapy with Advancells?
- We offer novel anti-ageing therapy using a very natural and holistic approach. Our autologous stem cells programme is aimed at both the prevention of premature ageing and age-related diseases. In this regard, people applying for our anti-ageing therapy are those who:
- Are in good health or have minor health related issues, but would like to feel and look even better.
- Have no major health conditions but suffer from chronic fatigue, headaches, muscle pains, etc.
- Aim to delay the process of ageing, prolong their active life style and prevent age related issues.
What Can We Expect!
- Greater physical power, stamina and vitality
- Improved mental ability, intellect and memory
- Reduced muscles/joints/back/eyes pains and headaches
- Structural and functional normalization of the organs
- Boosted immunity
- Imporved blood circulation, metabolism, hormone levels and blood pressure stabilization
- Better sleep and reduction in chronic fatigue
- Improved sexual function