Stem Cell Treatment For Look Fit
The average life expectancy of the people has considerably increased since 1978 to 2015 from 70 years to 80 years. This can be attributed to more inclination towards the active life style, healthy eating habits along with the medical and technological advancements.
In todayâ€™s era, looking good and attractive continues to be a primary trend in maintaining one's personality. Some of the reasons why these trends exist are due to mature, baby boomer generations. Todayâ€™s younger generation believe that when you are fit physically as well as mentally; you look better, feel fit and try to acknowledge the nature and science with more meaning and gratitude. For that matter, as the population in the developed countries age; women and men are increasingly under pressure to maintain their youth. With the advent of retirement age, the interest for many cosmeceutical products and their purported ability to enhance personâ€™s appearance; increases naturally. Youthful, glowing appearance of your skin is the primary indicator of your age. Thus, instant results are expected, when it comes to the facial skin care; from the leading manufacturer of cosmetic products. These expectations are far beyond, only the prevention and appearance of wrinkles; but multitude of other issues such as skin texture, skin elasticity, etc.
In order to withstand such a high expectations, treatment should not be superficial but should be operated at the cellular level. There are many scientific studies that are confirming the powerful applications of stem cells, as anti-ageing treatment modalities due to their various properties such as anti-inflammatory, capacity to differentiate into other cells; all these properties are naturally designed to fight external factors and are believed to replicate the same defensive activity on the skin. Researchers as well believe that restoring the skinâ€™s natural function back, is the key to keep it in a healthy and youthful state.
Conventional Ways to Delay Ageing
Currently various anti ageing treatments are available, claiming to stop your biological clock to give you that young look, which you might have experienced some 10-15 years back. Creams, surgeries, facials, hormones, supplements all can be included in this current practice as anti ageing treatments. However, do they actually work is a matter of discussion. Ageing is directly related to cellular activity. In other words, you age because of cellular ageing and that is the reason it is advisable to fix the problem of ageing at the root level.
Stem cells can be the next active beauty ingredients available within you naturally. There are various well known reservoirs such as adipose tissue, present in your own body known to have abundant quota of stem cells.
With the age and as we get older, we still want to have a young look. For the same reason, we offer you a very interesting product, involving your own fat stem cells enriched with the help of PRP.
With this technology, the facial skin cells are replenished to allow easy repairing and rejuvenation with the sculpted, clear face without fine line, wrinkles, dark circles and pigments; to provide you a young look.
Thus, the key objectives of the treatment with us are to understand the biology of ageing and to translate scientific insights into the practice.
Treatment For Look Fit: Advancells Protocol
"Look Fit" is specially designed, effective skin resurfacing treatment with all in all natural ingredients available within you! The objective of our anti-ageing treatments is to analyse the causative factor; whether genetic, biological or environmental that is influencing on the overall ageing process of the person. We also assess various risk factors with the patients to determine potentially extrinsic and intrinsic causes, contributing to pre-mature ageing of the person.
We have designed a unique treatment protocol that employes patient's own PRP. Which is actually a component of blood, rich in its platelet content. These pletelets can secrete growth factors and cytokines enabling faster healing and regeneration of damaged cells. As per our protocol, we inject fat stem cells activated with patient's own PRP to promote faster proliferation of resident skin cells, removal of photodamaged cells and increased production of collage; this can restore back the young look in you. Our top priority is thus to provide very comprehensive, individualized treatment pattern which is best suited for the patients undergoing treatment, aiming their maximum results.
At Advancells, in choosing the treatment strategy, we give special consideration to the stages of damage and accordingly the purpose of the treatment will be designed. An algorithm for assessment and treatment is made accordingly. As a part of our treatment, patient's peripheral blood is withdrawn to prepare autologous plasma concentrate, highly rich in platelets possessing various growth factors. The stem cells from one of the richest autologous sources of your own body such as Adipose Tissue will be extracted and stimulated with PRP; this mixture will be infused intradermally in the face to promote skin tightness, elasticity and improved texture.
Step 1- Qualification For The Treatment
A safety and efficacy assessments will be prescribed by our experts in order to investigate the stage of severity and qualify the patient for the treatment. Following pretreatment assessments can be suggested depending upon the patient's medical and family background:
Pre-Treatment Assessments for "Look Fit"
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Routine Blood tests
- Physical Examination
- Family History
As per these results, the patient will be counseled further for final decision of protocol.
Step 2- Source Extraction
SVF Cells or Stromal Vascular Fraction Stem Cells are the most entrusted cells, sleeping for years inside the stroma of adiopse tissue; more precisely known as fat. The data accumulated from worldwide clinical trials, and benchside research have endorsed that these stem cells are supported with various structural and functional proteins; which are responsible for skin regeneration and rejuvenation at the cellular level. It is proven that when these stem cells are super charged with autologous platelet rich plasma, they improve blood supply of the skin, ensuring better oxygenenation to cells. Around 100 CC fat is extracted, preferably from the sub-cutaneous layer of the pre-umbilical area. The Adipose tissue will be collected with the application of local anaesthesia; however general anaesthesia can as well be opted in case required.
PRP is rich platelet concentrate, with the seven essential protein growth factors which can rapidly initiate cascade of reactions; additionally it includes three very fundamental proteins that can act as a "Cell Adhesion Molecules" to activate signal transmission. This activation can express the gene, directing the cellular proliferation, matrix formation, osteoid formation and collagen synthesis; which promote tissue repair and regeneration.Reasearch has as well confirmed that after injection in the body, PRP can actively secrete growth factors within 10 mins while more than 95% of them are secreted within 1 hr after activation. Around 30 CC venous blood will be withdrawn from one of the two arms and maintained under controlled condition till processing.In order to prevent unnecessary activation of platelet, the venous blood of the patient will be collected using suitable anticoagulent.
If you are curious to know more about the procedure, kindly refer our detailed snapshot below:
Step 3- Laboratory Processing
100 CC of fat sample along with 30 CC of venous blood, will be transferred to the processing lab; under controlled condition. Both the samples will be processed in the state of the art class 10,000 clean room in compliance with ISO and GMP standards. The isolated stem cells will be characterized for quality, viability and purity. Before infusion, these stem cells will be super stimulated with autologous PRP to maximise the benefits of the treatment.
Step 4- Implantation of SVF Stem Cells Stimulated with Autologous PRP
Once the PRP ready to be injected back into the body, we generally put them back through facial intradermal administration through micro syringes.
- Intra-Dermal Administration of SVF stem cells enriched with PRP on face
:- Platelet Rich Plasma is mixed with the patientâ€™s own adipose tissue stem cells extract at the time of infusion. The face is numbed with the application of local numbing cream and the PRP along with the stem cells is infused at different points on the face such as around the eyes, lips, chin, etc. with the help of small micro needles.
This intra-dermal, local application of PRP with stem cells can accelerate the healing process around immediately. The approach can stimulate the native cells for the increased production of collagen, removal of photodamaged cells and wrinkles to give you fresh, tightened, wrinkle free skin naturally.
Follow up Treatment
Post treatment, the patient will be asked to visit the doctors for assessment.
Anti Aging Patient Story
Mrs Aggarwal underwent a stem cell procedure in which stem cells enriched with growth factors were injected into the problem areas of her face. Growth Factors with stem cells (GFSC) facelift is a non invasive surgical procedure that uses the regenerative capacity of adult stem cells to fight the signs and symptoms of aging....Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can stem cells be helpful in Anti-Ageing Treatment?
- As we age, our bodyâ€™s natural tendency to renew tissue specific cell declines; because of the gradual depletion of reserved quota of stem cells. These stem cells are recently identified as bio-warriors with an ability to unlimited multiplications and replace ageing cells that have weakened or degenerated. It should as well be noted that stressful lifestyle, malnutrition, bad eating habits and poor environmental factors can aggravate the effects of ageing. Thankfully, with the help of technical advancements and new insights into the science of regenerative medicine, there is a chance to revert or at least slow down the process of ageing. Autologous applications of stem cells, isolated from personâ€™s own fat reserves are found to be helpful in preventing premature ageing as well as age related disorders. Studies have confirmed their contribution in maintaining youthfulness, indeed. These cells, when enriched in sterile conditions and infused in the body can stimulate the stem cells reserves to undergo self-multiplication. They have as well identified to boost natural regulating mechanism of our body, to boost immune system and increase energy levels.
- What can you expect from anti-ageing treatment with Advancells?
- Over the past five years, we have standardized our protocol, according to individual needs of each patient; accordingly, we have ensured the best results from our therapy. You can expect below mentioned pronounced improvements that have noted in almost 70% of our treated patients, to more or less extent.
- Higher energy levels and stamina
- Firmer and tightened skin, improved hair structure as well as hair growth
- Better memory, quick mental response
- Subsidized muscular, joints as well as back pain
- Improved skin texture
- Better sleep and elimination of chronic fatigue
- Who can apply for anti-ageing therapy with Advancells?
- We offer novel anti-ageing therapy using a very natural and holistic approach. Our autologous stem cells programme is aimed at both the prevention of premature ageing and age-related diseases. In this regard, people applying for our anti-ageing therapy are those who:
- Are in good health or have minor health related issues, but would like to feel and look even better.
- Have no major health conditions but suffer from chronic fatigue, headaches, muscle pains, etc.
- Aim to delay the process of ageing, prolong their active life style and prevent age related issues.
What Can You Expect!
- Improved skin texture & elasticity
- Faded age spots and wrinkles
- Soft, clear, plump up skin
- Revitalization of photodamaged cells
- Long lasting effects