Erectile dysfunction which is often related to impotence can have an impact on your quality of life by reducing sexual pleasure. There are numerous physical and psychological reasons for ED. Physical factors of ED are relatively prevalent in males as they age. Many men can benefit from medications that can help treat ED.
Some of these medications include:
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
These prescribed drugs raise nitric oxide levels in the blood. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, which means it induces your blood vessels to dilate in order to boost blood flow. These medications are extremely efficient at broadening blood vessels present in the penis. When you are sexually stimulated, having more blood flow in your penis makes it much simpler to obtain and sustain an erection.
Although the side effects of ED drugs are not very common some men can be at a higher risk of long-term side effects of these drugs. You should consult your doctor if you face any of these side effects. Some of these side effects are mentioned below:
- Hypotension: ED drugs can result in hypotension, commonly termed as low blood pressure. This problem can restrict blood flow to essential organs such as the heart, kidneys, and liver. While many people believe that lowering blood pressure is a positive factor because high blood pressure is dangerous, when blood pressure drops too low, the individual is more likely to have a heart attack or stroke.
- Heart Attack and Stroke: Some individuals who intake ED medicines can have heart attacks, strokes, or abnormal heartbeats in rare instances. These cardiovascular conditions are common in persons who previously had a heart problem. However, the same problems can happen in people who did not have cardiovascular diseases.
- Priapism: These drugs can occasionally trigger priapism, which is a prolonged and sometimes painful erection. It is a medical emergency that must be treated immediately. If left untreated, priapism can harm the penile tissues and lead to permanent ED.
Natural Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction
There are numerous natural remedies available for ED. They range from altering your diet and exercising to seeking mental health or relationship counselling. Some of the natural remedies are mentioned below:
- Eating a well-balanced diet may help you retain sexual function and lower your risk of developing ED
- Physical activity has been shown in studies to help guard against and alleviate ED. It may be especially helpful if your ED is brought on by obesity, inactivity, or cardiovascular problems.
- Psychotherapy should be considered to help you address these difficulties and improve your ED.
- Quitting smoking should be considered because it restricts blood flow in the penis to sustain erectile and enhances ED.
Alternative Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
When it comes to treating erectile dysfunction symptoms, there is no “one size fits all” solution. Nevertheless, some treatments are beginning to shift experts’ perspectives on men’s sexual health. One such treatment includes stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction. Stem cells have the potential to transform into the cells they have interacted with, which is why they are employed to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). Unlike other treatment approaches, stem cell therapy aims to eliminate the source of erectile dysfunction naturally.
ED is a prevalent disorder that can have a negative impact on men’s self-esteem, relationships, and overall quality of life. The best treatment for your ED is determined by the cause. If you are looking for stem cell therapy for male infertility, Connect with Advancells at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can also give us a call on +91-9654321400 for Your Inquiries.