Topics we will cover in webinar are :
- Basics of Kidney disorders (Acute and Chronic nephrology)
- Global impact of Kidney diseases
- Current treatments methods
- Can we avoid Kidney dialysis?
- Role of stem cells in treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Precautions and lifestyle major to avoid CKD
Presented By Dr Sachin Kadam, PhD(Stem Cell Biology) Post-Doct, The John Hopkins University, USA. Dr Sachin is one of the most prominent personality in Stem Cell biology and Regenerative therapy. He also has specialization in stem cell therapy from India’s premier institute National Center for Cell Sciences.
Webinar Date:16 April 2018
Webinar Time:03:00 P.M. IST ( Indian Standard Time )–>
All our webinars are recorded, so if you missed the live action, you can still catch up on all the information at a time convenient to you!
To view recordings of some previous webinars, please click on the relevant link below.
We look forward to you joining us throughout the year!