Senior Relationship Manager : Scientific Sales
The Candidates primary responsibility is to open the field of scientific sales for Advancells range of Stem Cells, Primary Cells and iPSC Cells lines by managing the existing relationship of Advancells as well as to generate revenue in the territory by identifying potential customers, introducing them to our products and working with them by providing technical support and customer service so as to ensure that they purchase products and become “happy customers”. The Senior Relationship Manager : Scientific Sales is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is achieved.
Potential Customers :
Research Institutes conducting resaearch using human cell lines
Acedemic Institutes having biotechnology as a course with research facilities
Pharmaceutical companies engaed in drug discovery
CRO’s conducting clinical trials
Others Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and propose bi-annual business plans for the territory, focusing on quarterly and annual sales objectives in accordance with overall Sales and Marketing plans
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by Inside Sales or through marketing activities
- Prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests at the customers’ request.
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge so as to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support.
- Liaise with Product and Scientific Support staff regarding difficult customer queries.
- Document all communications and customer interactions in CRM.
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential.
- Prepare proposals to respond to requests for custom orders.
- MSc or PhD in the field of Stem Cells, iPSC research, Hematology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or an allied science is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Minimum 5 years Previous sales experience in the same field is a must
Upload your reports today for a free online consultation
A-102, Sector-V Noida-201301, UP, India
Partner With Us
"Advancells is a strong advocate of greater transparency in medical procedures in general and Stem Cells Procedures in particular. As a part of our effort of bringing transparent procedures to our clients, we provide each client a Third Party Certificate (from an internationally accredited lab) for the cell count and viability of the cells that we are able to process from the autologous cell source of the patient. To view the sample copy of the certificate "click here"
By Advancells. Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved. All images and content used in this site are original. Any attempt to copy will come under criminal jurisdiction.