Stem Cells, a class of homogenous biological cells, are the primary building blocks of our human body and they have the ability to self-proliferate and differentiate into several cell lineages of the body. Based on these abilities, the potential of the increase stem cells is to repair and rejuvenate body tissues has been utilized for the role of a therapeutic candidate in the case of tissue-degenerative diseases. Newborn children have a greater pool of stem cells and enhanced stem cell production that focus on development and health recovery but with increasing age, stem cell pools start depleting, thus making recovery difficult. Over the last decade, mesenchymal stem cells have become an asset in treating various disease conditions like diabetes, stroke, MND, etc.
Recently, a rising interest stem cells and related medicine has begun as researchers and doctors have recognized the potential of stem cells as a therapeutic candidate for healthy hearts to glowing skin. Therefore it is understood that a larger pool of stem cells hint towards more longevity and health. On that note, why not enhance this stem cells pool naturally? There are some natural ways to boost the increase of stem cell production in the body based on the food types we eat. Our diets play a significant factor in our body restoration cycles and using stem cell-friendly foods as a part of the diet is a brilliant way to promote natural cell growth. Besides a proper diet and food habits, intermittent fasting has also been accepted as a trigger for cellular regeneration.
What foods increase stem cells and inhibit inflammation?
- Blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries help in building up antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD) molecules in the body. This chemical helps in reducing oxidative stress and thus helps in reducing inflammation in joints and pain. Berries are also rich in flavonoids that promote cellular repair and reduce inflammation.
- Broccoli and cauliflowers are cruciferous vegetables that are rich in sulforaphane which helps in neutralizing liver toxins and thus promotes detoxification of the body. These green leafy vegetables are also rich in indole-3-carbinol which reduces inflammatory activities in the blood.
- Ginger root combats inflammatory actions in the body by inhibiting the effects of arachidonic acid which plays a major role in joint inflammation.
- Nuts and seeds are packed with proteins and good fats. Nuts are high in alpha-linolenic acid, a type of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fat whereas, seeds are rich in plant sterols which also help in inhibiting inflammatory responses in the body.
- Mushrooms like shiitake and miitake are high in polyphenol compounds, which are nutrients that play a major role in protecting liver cells from damage by detoxifying actions.
- Fatty fish and seafood contain eicosapentaenoic acid, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory type of omega-3 fat. Fish oil has also been found to inhibit inflammatory responses in the body.
We can therefore see that these aforementioned stem cell regeneration foods play a role in the anti-inflammatory response of the body and thus it is considered that these foods promote stem cell growth and regeneration for rejuvenation of the tissues in our body. It is therefore, very important to incorporate these mentioned foods into the daily diet of a person and alongside, maintain a habit of eating fruits and organic vegetables to have complete nutrition without the requirement of dietary supplements. Open yourself to the world of healthy eating and healthy living!
Contact Advancells today for more information on stem cell therapy and visualize stem cell regeneration playing its role in therapeutics like a miracle. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.